I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane - funny kid memes

Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane

Best comment

  1. WavyShane: lolcjayy lol pumps love my head
  2. WavyShane: Wavy J yea
  3. Gaming With Kenny: Alr I see u son
  4. SneakerKid InTheBay: How that kid hit you bro he is a noob
  5. Lah Clan: I see u bro
  6. VozihBuilds: Nice vid Shane
  7. Fate Julio: Nice video keep it up. Also mind checking out My New Youtube Video.
  8. David Brown: Dummy Shane you got 421 wins and I got 420 🤦🏽‍♂️ we gotta 1v1-David (basketball)
  9. WavyShane: TheNinjaMiner200 14 yes bro
  10. xd Juice: Keep grinding and you’ll become noticed. Until remember your real fans ✋
I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite)
184 views views663 followers
26 Likes26 Dislikes
Gaming Yacht Club Lil Yachty Upload TimePublished on 1 Jan 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét